We guide elders and their families through the complex, long-term care system. Knowledgeable staff and skilled case managers ensure we act as a single point of entry for home care services.
Upon referral, we will:
• Conduct a comprehensive in-home assessment
• Determine eligibility and needed services
• Develop a custom service plan
• Coordinate service delivery
and changes in service
• Monitor effectiveness and quality of services
Specific services BayPath provides include:
• Meal preparation
• Personal care
• Home health services
• Transportation to medical appointments
• Home-delivered meals
• Adult day care
• Caregiver "respite" relief
• Bill paying and checkbook balancing
through our Money Management Program.
We contract for services with carefully selected business partners and strive to continually improve service and client satisfaction.
BayPath serves the following towns:
Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Natick,
Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, and Westborough.
33 Boston Post Road West - Marlborough, MA 01752 - Phone 508-573-7200