Information and Referrals
Information and Referral is a free service through which callers can obtain information about community resources for consumers of all ages.
Trained specialists are available to answer questions and provide referrals to local, statewide, and national services. Information and Referral services are complimentary.
Over 1,200 resources are available to callers ranging from emergency funding to fuel assistance to home adaptive devices and installation.
- or request information below
33 Boston Post Road West - Marlborough, MA 01752 - Phone 508-573-7200
BayPath serves the following communities:
Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton,
Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, and Westborough.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc. is a member of the MetroWest ADRC, a partnership with HESSCO and the MetroWest Center for Independent Living.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc. and its programs are funded in whole or in part by contracts with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, funds from the Older Americans Act, and donations and grants from businesses, foundations and individuals.
We guide elders and their families through the complex, long-term care system. Knowledgeable staff and skilled case managers ensure we act as a single point of entry for home care services and caregiving support.
If you feel like you may need help with any of the following, or know someone who does, BayPath's programs and options counseling services can help:
- Meal preparation or Home-delivered meals
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Support with depression and anxiety
- A welcoming voice who understands without judgement
- Advice with medical insurance eligibility and options
- Support while in long-term care
- Caregiver "respite" relief
- Bill paying and checkbook balancing
Upon referral, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive in-home assessment
- Determine eligibility and needed services
- Develop a custom service plan
- Coordinate service delivery and changes in service
- Monitor effectiveness and quality of services