Within the Home Care Program, there are additional levels of support and services for those eligible, including:
- Enhanced Community Options Program (ECOP)
- Consumer Directed Care (CDC).
For more information, call BayPath at 508-573-7200
The Home Care Program provides care management and in-home support services to help eligible elders in Massachusetts successfully age in place.
Massachusetts Home Care Program
BayPath serves the following communities:
Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton,
Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, and Westborough.
In MetroWest, BayPath Elder Services, Inc. is the ASAP that administers the state home care program to the 14 communities in its service area.
Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton, Hudson,
Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough,
Sudbury, Wayland, and Westborough.
To discover ASAP services in other Massachusetts communities
To be eligible, the consumer must be:
- (Or) under 60 with a diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease or dementia
- Consumers must be living in a (residential) home within Massachusetts
- Effective Date: 3/01/2020, income guidelines for the Home Care Program, as set by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts:
Annual Gross Income less than $28,865/one person
Annual Gross Income less than $40,842/two person family.
- Individuals or couple who are over the income cap could be eligible for the Over Income Program, with co-payments based on a percentage sliding scale fee.
Activities of Daily Living (ADL):
The consumer must also need assistance with at least six activities of daily living, including:
One of the areas requiring assistance must be a critical unmet need. Critical unmet needs are defined as personal care, medication management, meal preparation (or the need for home-delivered meals), grocery shopping, transportation for medical treatment or respite.
-or- Call us at (508) 573-7200
33 Boston Post Road West - Marlborough, MA 01752 508-573-7200
Elder Services, Inc.
How to start the eligibility process:
- Call BayPath at 508-573-7200 to speak with us about the Home Care program.
- If you meet the initial eligibility requirements, an experienced case managers from BayPath will complete an in-home assessment. (The criteria for assessment is set by the Commonwealth's Executive Office of Elder Affairs.)
- Based on this assessment, the service plan will be discussed with the applicant and whomever they wish to be present to determine a plan.