YOU Can Make a Difference
Some examples of what your donation could mean to the people we serve:
- $25 can provide round-trip transportation to a doctor’s appointment
- $50 can provide groceries for an elder returning home from the hospital
- $100 can deliver one month of Meals on Wheels
- $200 can provide 100 gallons of fuel for an elder this winter
Mail Donations To:
BayPath Elder Services, Inc.
33 Boston Post Road West
Marlborough, MA 01752
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to BayPath whenever you shop on Amazon.com through AmazonSmile.
Support BayPath's work in the
community with a tax-deductible donation
Thank you for considering a gift to BayPath Elder Services.
BayPath relies on contributions to support its work. A donation of any size will help us to continue our mission and as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Our staff members are out in the community every day, helping to ensure our mission of being a trusted partner in providing an array of services and programs to support the independence and dignity of older adults, caregivers, and persons with disabilities.
Over the past year BayPath has supported elders, people with disabilities and family caregivers in your community in the following ways:
- Delivered over 137,000 meals to homebound elders and at our community dining sites
- Offered depression screenings to over 1,100 elders
- Provided a personal care attendant (PCA) for disabled consumers ages 3 to 103 years old
- Provided transportation 4,424 times to places such as doctor’s appointments
- Performed more than 600 nursing screenings for services
- Provided approximately 1,000 hours of money management - paying bills, budgeting and preventing financial exploitation of vulnerable elders
- Over 25,000 volunteer hours were donated to BayPath programs last year
- Provided fuel assistance for older adults and persons with disabilities in need
Your contribution enables us to continue to provide
programs and services to those in need in your community.
Please consider a contribution today.
96% of every dollar goes directly to programs and services in our communities
THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT!
Select BayPath and shop at over 5,000 online stores through Goodshop and a donation will be made to our agency.
“Thank you BayPath for your kindness, compassion and sincerity.”
“My SNAP benefits are down to $16.00 per month. Meals on Wheels provides food I cannot afford to buy.”
“BayPath has enabled me to stay at home while recuperating from surgery.”
from BayPath consumers:
BayPath serves the following communities:
Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton,
Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, and Westborough.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc. is a member of the MetroWest ADRC, a partnership with HESSCO and the MetroWest Center for Independent Living.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc. and its programs are funded in whole or in part by contracts with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, funds from the Older Americans Act, and donations and grants from businesses, foundations and individuals.
33 Boston Post Road West - Marlborough, MA 01752 - Phone 508-573-7200
Your gift helps us support more than 3,000 people each year.