Monday - Friday
9 AM to 5 PM
- Take Route 495 North or South toward Marlborough.
- Take Exit 24B, Route 20, West toward Northborough.
- At the light, look for St. Mary’s Credit Union on the right.
- Go through the light, and see Northborough Road
- immediately on your right.
- The next building is 33 Boston Post Road.
- Entrance is in the front of the building
Plenty of parking around the building
Our attentive staff is available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5pm
to answer your questions by phone or email.
BayPath Elder Services
33 Boston Post Rd West, Marlborough, MA 01752
33 Boston Post Road West - Marlborough, MA 01752 - Phone 508-573-7200
BayPath serves the following communities:
Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton,
Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, and Westborough.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc. is a member of the MetroWest ADRC, a partnership with HESSCO and the MetroWest Center for Independent Living.
BayPath Elder Services, Inc. and its programs are funded in whole or in part by contracts with the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, funds from the Older Americans Act, and donations and grants from businesses, foundations and individuals.