Support Services for the Family Caregiver
Our Family Caregiver Support Program provides everything a family caregiver needs in one place.
Family Caregiver Support Program
BayPath serves the following communities:
Ashland, Dover, Framingham, Holliston, Hopkinton,
Hudson, Marlborough, Natick, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, and Westborough.
- Caring for an adult loved one at least 60 years of age
- Caring for any person with Alzheimer’s disease
- A grandparent or relative (not a parent) aged 55 or older caring for grandchildren under the age of 18
- Any relative aged 55 or older caring for adults with a disabilities aged 18-59
We can assist you or connect you to the following and much more:
- Caregiving tips and strategies
- Stress Management / Caregiver wellness
- Home safety training/modification
- Information on housing options
- Adult Day Health Programs
- Geriatricians and Specialists
- Training to care for a person with Alzheimer’s disease (of any age)
The Family Caregiver Support Program is funded by the Massachusetts Office of Elder Affairs and Title III of the Older Americans Act. Because federal funding is being used, we provide participants with an opportunity to make a voluntary donation toward the cost of this service. Voluntary donations are put directly into program enhancement, allowing for the expansion of services. Whether or not a participant makes a voluntary donation in no way informs or influences this service delivery.
The Family Caregiver Support Program is a no-cost service that provides in-person support to help caregivers address their specific caregiving needs. A highly-trained caregiver specialist will work with you one-on-one to offer guidance and support with the extra time and attention you deserve.
- One-on-one consultation to assess needs and your identify the right options.
- Provides information and referrals to beneficial community resources.
- Assists you in gaining access to relevant services and support systems.
- One-on-One, individual supportive counseling specifically for you, the caregiver.
- Follow-up contact with you as needed and as requested.
CaregivingMetroWest.org is a free website devoted to family members who serve as the primary caregiver of an elder loved one. The website is a service of BayPath and is designed to provide easy online access to the information, resources, and support you need to navigate your caregiving journey.
Our caregiver specialist can help you by providing individual support and counseling, helping you to understand the emotions you are experiencing, cope with the stress of the situation and develop an effective care plan. We can also provide information and help connect you to resources for the following:
- Childcare and school programs
- Healthcare and health insurance
- Financial issues and public assistance
- Legal services and referrals
- Safety inside and outside of the home
- Support groups and stress management
- Clickable map for resources in your community
- Guide to understanding all aspects and stages of your caregiving journey
- Information on common health conditions
- Financial and legal resources
- Help understanding government programs
You can contact Caregiver Specialist Donna Murray using the "email me" or by calling 508-573-7239
For More Information on our Family Caregiving Program, contact:
33 Boston Post Road West - Marlborough, MA 01752 508-573-7200
Elder Services, Inc.
You are a Family Caregiver if you are...
Support for Grandparents raising a Grandchild
A lot of family members who assume the role for caretaker go into this process untrained and unware of the existing supportive services available to them. CaregivingMetroWest.org, provides this information, as well as how to create a care plan that works for you and your family
We understand that caring for a loved one can be complex and demanding, and the undertaking often leaves the caregiver feeling exhausted and isolated. That is why we designed CaregivingMetroWest.org to be interactive and easy to use from the comfort of your own home.
Current News and Information:
THE WELLNESS WALL: Health related facts, advice and tips for you (the caregiver), and for your care recipient.
THE CAREGIVING NEWSLETTER: Sent out quarterly, you can receive most current care related information in your inbox!
CaregivingMetroWest.org services the following towns:
Ashland, Bellingham, Dover, Framingham, Franklin, Holliston, Hopedale, Hopkinton, Hudson, Marlborough, Medway, Mendon, Milford, Millis, Natick, Needham, Norfolk, Northborough, Sherborn, Southborough, Sudbury, Wayland, Wellesley, Westborough.
Click the icon to sign up for the Caregivng Newsletter!
CaregiveringMetroWest.org is funded by the Massachusetts Office of Elder Affairs and Title III of the Older Americans Act. Because federal funding is being used, we provide participants with an opportunity to make a voluntary donation toward the cost of this service. Voluntary donations are put directly into program enhancement, allowing for the expansion of services. Whether or not a participant makes a voluntary donation in no way informs or influences this service delivery..